Saturday, June 29, 2024

June

My June has basically gone like this:

1 week slightly manic and exercising often

2 weeks depressed and lying in bed a lot

1 week down with a slight migraine, so still lying in bed a lot.

-----

In other news, I have started to learn how to knit. I've knit on and off for many years, but it was all simple knit and purl stitches, so I basically did ribbing and garter stitch items. This time I am learning for real. The current project I am on uses a 15 row repeat sequence that has ssk, s1-k2tog-psso stitches. Thank goodness for helpful YouTube videos on how to do those stitches. 

I finished the crochet top exactly a week ago, but I need to finish weaving in all the ends. It is so soft, but horrendously heavy because I used a bamboo viscose cotton mix. Idk how much I will be able to actually wear it, but I really do like how it looks. 

No comments: