Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hello. On the school coms now. A little updates:

1) The dogs are still running around the back of my house
2) I have a huge lobang in my Prelim schedule because I don't take chem or physics, nor A Math
3) Primrose wants me to advertise her blog: http://callmehoneybun.blogspot.com/
4) I got moved up to the first row for Founder's Day Marching because Dermawan (Janice) isn't a Sinagporean and therefore does not take the pledge. The commanders said it 'didn't look nice' so I got moved :/ Now if I make a mistake it's all the more noticable! Eep. On the upside, I didn't make a lot of mistakes during yesterday's prac
5) I get time off to go marching! (But it's in the hot sun: not much hooray for that :/)
6) I am addicted to Spider Solitare (since I can't use the internet at home)

That was quite rubbish, but other than that, not much else has been happening. Not sure if that's good or bad :/ Anyway my Prelims start in the 7th of August to the 25th-ish of August. I've forgotten the exact date, but I end a day earlier than most people because I don't take Chem (hooray!). Can't think of anyhting else to blog on now, so I guess I'll just end this entry here (:

No comments: