Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I know it's a lie I wanted to be true

I am boyfriend-less, laptop-less and now comparatively-friendless with Miss Yuen having gone back to Canada early. I so need a job to take up my time. Next year I suppose.

I think I am quite done with trying to live a life as 'right' as I'm supposed to - I'm young and have so many years ahead of me to do that. I spent the past few years of my life being so upright about things and the actions of other people, and for what? In the end I still get screwed over. Might as well be less uptight, see another side of the world and have more fun if I'm still going to end up with the same result as before.

I also give up on relationships and compromising. If a guy wants me, he can bloody well chase me good and proper. I don't think I can live through another heart ache like the last one. I shall stick to my limerances, with fresh memories of pain to prevent me from falling for anyone anymore. An open heart brought me nothing but pain, and I don't think I'm strong enough to maintain it any longer.

Oh, I am turning 20 soon.

No comments: