Monday, October 14, 2013

Barking Up The Tree of Bad Math


I'm feeling quite frustrated now because I just tried to practice a section of basic arithmetic for the GRE and I made a right mess of it. Lots and lots of stupid mistakes, like reading the question wrongly or forgetting exponential rules. Or better yet, forgetting that 0 counts as a even integer ARGH.

Last week I didn't work because I was sick and contagious with a lovely bacterium called mycoplasma. It explained why I had been feeling so shitty as of late. I stayed at home most of the week rotting and questioning what the hell I was doing with my life, and feeling too disoriented to get any work done. That's a whole week of time down the drain ARGH. I did go to work on Tuesday and Thursday for a while to clear some urgent work, but that was about it.

While sending postcards today I noticed that they changed on the sign. Apparently SingPost no longer collects mail on Saturdays. I wonder if that's the case, whether they still deliver the post on Saturday. Probably no I suspect. Meanwhile, my brother has re-started his annoying habit of scrawling on each piece of incoming post that he can get his hands on.

I feel grumpy.

No comments: