Monday, August 17, 2020

Vegetable Starters

 


Last week when I was at Menards with E, I bought a bag of Schultz brand Garden Soil, because it was cheaper and I wondered how it would compare to Miracle Gro, the usual leading brand (and the only one I see around my Mother-In-Law's house). I decided to do a little experiment, putting the beans and broccoli starters I had on the left side in Schultz, and putting the beans and broccoli starters on the right in Miracle Gro (the 2 broccoli starters in the random pots are in Schultz, because I had extra soil + 1 lost kalanchoe that I just repotted yesterday after seeing it suffer for a while). 

So far to my dismay, the Miracle Gro beans look a little better, but they also did have the head start of about a day in a planter vs a starter tray. The broccoli however looks a little bit too similar for me to determine anything at this point (planted them on Wednesday last week), and I realise now that you can barely see them at all in this picture.

Anyway I am having fun, and enjoying checking up on my plants a lot.

1 comment:

Monty Mehra said...

Thanks for this precious information i really appropriate it.

Boys Ethnic Clothes In India