Sunday, January 28, 2024

Fever

Unlike the last post, which took a little bit of thought and recall, I can easily recount what happened during the last 5 days because I was basically doing the same thing every day - dealing with a feverish 2 year old who was sleeping poorly. I had to give M child acetaminophen/paracetamol almost every 6h, because of how high and constant her fever was. 

In the end, we didn't celebrate M's birthday because she fell sick at 3am on her birthday. For the whole of Friday and Saturday too, I didn't leave the house and just stayed with her. Yesterday I was so wiped, the two of us basically spent the entire day sleeping, napping in both the morning and the afternoon. This morning however, when M and I both woke up at 10:30am (after a 3am wake up), she finally had no fever, though she started to get a non-itchy rash over her body. I don't recall E having ever had such a long fever with no other symptoms like this, even though apparently 3 to 5 days of a fever is normal for children.

Anyway thanks to that, I've gotten through almost 160 chapters of the manhwa version of the Omniscent Reader. Thank goodness for being able to read stuff for free on the Webtoons app.

No comments: