Thursday, June 07, 2007

Today I was at a class outing to watch Ocean's Thirteen, despite the fact I have not seen Ocean's Eleven or Twelve.

I met up with Mong around 12:30 at Paradiz Centre and we walked about aimlessly, weaving in and out of the shopping place till we ended up at Peace Centre and Chun Wai called, so we went (taking our sweet time actually) to go meet him, and along the way Gerald came. We had lunch at this Kebab place at Peace Centre, which wasn't too bad, but can't be compared to Anatolia at Far East Plaza, the service was crapped too as the guy taking orders largely ignored Mong, Gerald and I to entertain the other older female customers (or alternatively you could not consider me female as most people do). I swear that place was filled with women, the only males around were from our group.

After lunch we went to play snooker? pool? God-knows-what, and the last time I played was some mini-pool thing when I was 10, so I had no idea how to play (and in retrospect I have no bloody idea what I was playing anyway) and Chun Wai and Gerald had to teach me how. The game itself was pretty funny since I was obviously bad at it and was paired with Chun Wai, together (more like him being 99% and me 1%) we managed to win every single game (3) against Gerald and Mong.

Around 3-ish Darren came, followed by Cheryl and Joash, then Ted Kin. Mong even played Para Para and got the top position - only because it had evidently never been played on before. Later Darren, Cheryl, Mong and I played Daytona, and I ended up against Darren and got my ass kicked, around the 16/17th lap, Ted Kin came by and tried to save the game, but I was losing too severely. Then we walked to the Cathay and Cielo managed to suddenly sneak up and appear behind the group of us, then Matthew/JLC. Jim and Anne made a less sneaky entrance and Shao Xiong was outside the cinema area.

We had dinner at Billy Bombers and Cheryl had this really weird Cheese Soup thing :x Afterwards we walked towards Plaza Singapura and just spent the rest of the time wandering about there before retiring to Starbucks and then heading home.

So effectively I have not done any work today :/ Not that I am some super-hardworking person, just that wtf, I feel like I have a lot of work to do these holidays and I still have a very overdue TOK essay due to PTan, on the other hand the only person from my class who has handed it up is Chun Wai, mad!

3 days more.

No comments: