Monday, July 23, 2007

I have joined the wonderful legion on one liner blog posters.

H
O
O
R
A
Y.

TOK is really a major pain in the ass. As a result I ended up talking out of my ass half the time. It saps up my time and makes me frustrated, and then when I get frustrated I can't write. Hello paradox, you look lovely today.

Also today was major waste time. Sexy Irishman was sick, Bio teacher went for cricket match and reverse weeaboo English teacher went off gallantly to rescue his Year 6 IOC students so I pretty much had the second half of school free after TOK lecture.

All the living are dead and the dead are all living
The war is over and we are beginning
Here it comes here comes the first day
Here it comes here comes the first day
It starts up in our bedroom after the war
It starts up in our bedroom after the war
Up in our bedroom after the war
After the war

No comments: