Friday, July 06, 2007

The last few days that have passed by, Wednesday to Thursday, perhaps a little of Friday, seemed to have just melded into each other; nothing memorable, each day that much different but that much frustratingly similar and unsatisfying despite the little, magical moments shared.

Wednesday was stars and ice cream, out in the punishing sun, coupled with a cousin full of energy bouncing about.

Thursday was waiting at the bus stop with you, getting all the rubbish I bought from the USA.

But yesterday, yesterday was different. Baking odd banana cheesecakes with Nic and Lauren (cousin), getting trussed up and dolled up to the amusement of Nic and you, eating at Sakae Sushi (which freaking gave me food poisoning, I felt like fainting multiple times that night and puked from the immense pain in my tummy, worst 30 minutes of my life so far) and totally failing with my bad chopstick skills, watching Lauren totally own a Add Value Machine, waiting patiently with you and her at the station control to get the machine fixed, jumping about frustrated as I watched your bus zip by, waving like madmen at the passing cars and cheering when people waved back or even looked at us.

Last night was quite the night. Thank you both for making it possible (:

No comments: