Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The Napoleonic Empire

Watched the Ides of March yesterday - walked out feeling like I had been blown away. Superb acting, superb script, superb cinematography. Some might argue that it's a bit cliched, but it was a good rendition of a cliche nonetheless. Then I sped walked from the Barbican to Belgo at Holborn, where I had a quick meeting with Dex and gang, before rushing off to an immensely enjoyable swing dancing class. After class I met Cielo and Hadi for dinner, and we returned to bum about my room into the wee hours. Busy busy day.

Today's essay day (tis due on Thursday!) and this is how I roll in my new room:


Still no proper internet line.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
sports induced asthma
regards...