Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I woke up at 11.11 am today

Some time ago (perhaps last year) my Dad told me that as you get older, time accelerates. Not quite saying I'm that old now, but it sure as hell feels that way as I marvel at the fact that I've been in uni for 2 and a half years. That and I'm still not sure what I've been doing when I think back on the previous term of school. Perhaps that's why I keep a blog, because my memory is like a sieve - attempting to keep some sort of record [any juicy, darker bits are written down in diaries].

Also I just lied, a big proper lie, for the first time in ages to my flatmate. She asked me to help her annoying friend do something. I refused. Haven't I told her enough times that I utterly detest that girl? PFFFFT. I am now playing my music very softly to pretend I'm not home.

A picture of the henna tattoo I had done for 60 dirhams (€6) in Marrakech:


I freak out a little everytime I see it, because I forget it's there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Six Tory Burch Boots designers take Miss Li Jiaxin as the inspiration goddesses, used Shi Hualuo the world singular element to design a unique clothing respectively specially, dressed the demonstration by Miss Li Jiaxin and take on-line auction way as the Hong Kong JMJ child Charitable foundation Tory Burch Flats,Tory Burch Sandals raises funds. Relies on the fellow participants on the Internet the widespread popularity and the huge influence, on-line platform huge permeability; Through the public relations media's interaction, "glitters 7X1" to obtain the community the support vigorously and donates generously Tory Burch Flip Flops.