Sunday, September 23, 2012

M/s L

Its been a good week since I've joined M/s L for my first full-time proper paying job. Needless to say, its been an interesting week, trying to figure things out and all. So far I've spent most of my time either at my desk trying to look busy, or in the bathroom blowing my nose. I'm still feeling sickish, part adapting back to home weather and part the haze. I think. I hope. Been feeling slightly guilty the past few days because everyone around me seems mad busy. The girl sitting next to me came back to work on her off day because she needed to get work done. Meanwhile I was zoning out and answering P3 English exam papers. Quite the contrast. But it seems like after 2 weeks (the training period), work will be hell crazy.

Yesterday the haze came back, and I felt quite wretched as I was working. My eyes were burning, and my nose and lungs felt stuffed. Last night when I came home, I ended up taking medicine and going to sleep around 10pm, only to wake up at 12pm this morning. Don't think I've ever slept 14 hours before.

Not sure what else to write, or what else I can write about my new job. I guess I'll figure things out as I stay there longer.

No comments: