Friday, December 14, 2012

The Hobbit

Yesterday after teaching for 6 solid hours without a break, I went to watch The Hobbit with Ianthe and Jiahui. I was completely exhausted, but the excitement of the movie kept me going. Hooray.

Today during lunch I realised that it had been a good number of days, exactly a week ago to be exact, that I managed to have a good sit-down lunch without a million things needing to be addressed weighing on my mind. Similarly tonight, after work, Jean and I managed to grab a nice dinner together. A proper dinner without rushing or eating trash. Hooray.

I can't wait for 4pm tomorrow when my work week will be over. So tired! My thoughts are becoming incoherent. 

2 comments:

comment grossir said...

j'ai été déçu, la même histoire que lord of the ring !

Paisley said...

Did you know Tolkien was born in Bloemfontein (meaning - fountain of flowers) South Africa? Your writing has a sweet simplicity that is enchanting.