Saturday, December 01, 2012

Tired and Depressed

It's the end of Week 10 and I feel miserable. This week I got an assignment that sent me to the faraway branch of M/s L two days a week indefinitely temporarily. It takes me about 1 hour 20 mins to travel each way. That means I'm deprived of sleep. At the same time, I dislike the area because food isn't readily available, unlike the other branches. To top it off, colleagues who joined after me managed to get their permanent assignments, while HR is still fumbling with mine. One colleague was randomly given a Saturday class of 10 year olds that I really adored.

I'm just so frustrated and unhappy that I don't really know how to begin.

Really, really frustrated and unhappy. 

1 comment:

Jon Weberg said...

Blog has a nice setup. Look forward to reading your posts. Read this one and would like to see how some more turnout.