Monday, November 11, 2013

GRR GREs

Sat for the GREs today, on Armistice Day of all days, and got my marks back on the spot because it's all computerised now. For Verbal Reasoning I scored 161 and for Quantitative Reasoning I scored 156. As far as I'm concerned I've exceeded my own expectations for both categories, and now I'm left wondering whether I should take the exam one more time >.<

Still, I couldn't help grinning like mad when I got the final results. It was such a relief to know that I had made it after freaking out over math so much. That and the possibility I could throw all the math I re-learned just for this exam back into the great black void where it belonged. That I could forget every damn thing I re-learned about exponents, reciprocals and square roots. Anyway after all, I'm not applying for a PhD. We'll see.

Still, praise be to that lovely benevolent being up there!

No comments: