Friday, November 22, 2013

Elisha

If I had a son I'd like to call him Elisha. After all, I would want my son to be as awesome as his namesake and smite silly people to death by bears. I think I've found my new favourite passage from the Bible.

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. (from 2 Kings 2:23-25)

In other news, work as of late has been tiring and draining. That being said, I've finally passed/finished my GRE! I got 156/170 for Quantitative, 161/170 for Verbal and 5/6 for Analytical Writing. I am quite pleased with my results, especially since I can now skip re-taking the paper in December! Hooray for the little victories in life :)

No comments: