Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Gardening Again

In the last week I started gardening again. I also started visiting plant nurseries again. Within a week, I have managed to visit all my favourite plant spots: Sugar Creek Nursery, Dauster's Greenhouse, the Kirkwood Farmer's Market, OK Hatchery, Rolling Ridge, Maypop, Greenscape Gardens, Lowe's and lastly Hartke Nursery. To my disappointment, the Kirkwood Farmer's Market didn't have a lot, and OK Hatchery wasn't selling many plants either (though this is normal for them). Anyway during the last week, I've also racked up at least 7 hours of gardening, and have acquired a light sock tan again.

I figure I don't have much time to get all the gardening I want done, mainly because I will soon become too big to bend down properly. That being said, at 20 weeks+ pregnant, I still feel remarkably small thanks to all the weight I lost in the first trimester. I've only just started gaining weight, and only exceeded my pre-pregnancy weight about a week ago. 

No comments: