Tuesday, November 02, 2021

New Favourite Song

E's new favourite song is That's All by Genesis. She also calls it 'That Song'. Either way, about a week ago when I was driving around with her, it came on the radio and she started chiming along whenever the chorus got to 'That's All', which I thought was very cute and funny. 

I just realised that I didn't write anything the whole of October. Jon was off for a week, but still ended up doing a lot of work from home. During his down time we were able to go apple picking/pumpkin picking at Braeutigam Orchards, visit Boo at the Zoo and go to Pumpkinland at Theis Farm with some friends. In October we also had another playdate with a colleague of Jon's, went to Suson Park to see the farm animals again, and took family photos at Forest Park. And of course just a few days ago, we celebrated Halloween with the rest of our neighbourhood. This was the table I set up for our trick-or-treaters:


E was dressed as Abby, and I had an orange maternity t-shirt with a pumpkin face on the belly area. At the end of the night, I was so exhausted and felt so sore from all the walking. The soreness persisted throughout yesterday as well. 

On a separate note, I'm currently 27 weeks and 4 days pregnant. The general pregnancy fatigue from being large, and bad quality of sleep is starting to kick in now. At least I got to enjoy my 2nd trimester (meaning, I didn't really notice how being pregnant affected my daily life/functioning). I'm currently on the hunt for a cheap winter jacket, because I can't zip up any of my existing jackets, and the weather here suddenly became very chilly.

No comments: