Saturday, December 27, 2008

For more years than I can remember in running, I've been receiving loads of Christmas cards from my Secondary school friends. This year however they appear to have forgotten about it - which kind of works since it go to the point where I was chucking cards into a drawer without opening them (yes I am terrible in that way). This year however I received no cards (probably asking for it) and actually forgot momentarily that such a tradition even existed. Today however that notion once more came to mind when I received a card in the mail, albeit 2 days late.

It came from quite an unlikely person. For instance it wasn't from someone in my secondary school, then came the other odd thing - it wasn't from a girl! Still it's one of the best written and touching Christmas cards that I can recall (which er, probably doesn't count for very much given my terrible memory). So thank you Kaijun.

No comments: