Sunday, January 04, 2009

For the past few days (or weeks) my life has been a meaningless amorphous blob of non-happenings. By this I mean that a) things are happening b) I am doing things c) but these things are meaningless d) thus because they are meaningless it feels like my life is passing me by. From watching excessive amounts of movies - 7 last week alone! (Australia, Mamma Mia, Clueless, The Shining, Get Smart, Burn After Reading and Sleepless in Seattle) - to watching lots of Criminal Minds Season 1 Episodes (18 so far after just 1 week of watching) and finishing The Corrections + reading half of the epic long World Without End, my life is an empty void of intellectual thought and Greater Purpose. I don't even feel motivated to go to university anymore.

Thus, I have not blogged. There is nothing happening! I see no need to blog! BAH. Yet I keep getting bugged by one particular person to update, so blahblahblahhereisyourupdateishouldprobablywritesomethingbetterandmoresignificantbutican'treallybebotheredto. Bloody hell.

No comments: