Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today.

Today I had yusheng again for the 5th time this CNY, 4 times with The Firm and only 1 time with my family members. I wonder if there'll be a 5th time tomorrow.

Today I had to do more photocopying. When I was copying stuff onto the scrap paper I read the backs and it appeared to be about text messages retrieved from some database somewhere and it detailed the breaking up and subsequent communication of a married estranged couple with kids. One of the lines went "thank you for letting me try to win you back".

Today I came into the office really late because Mr Tan came late to pick me up as usual, then he wanted to go get breakfast right after we arrived at Market Street carpark. I felt guilty.

Today I went to the NUS guild house again for the 2nd time this week for lunch with most of The Office. I was there yesterday too.

Today my ankles are swollen from water retention and standing up from photocopying. This makes me feel grumpy because I don't like the feeling.

Today I am tired again.

No comments: