Saturday, January 31, 2009

I went shopping today

Today my OCD and boredom finally paid off. I was stuck, bored out of my mind as usual in Zara and waiting for my mother and her epic long changing room sessions when I wandered over to the cardigan display (this was after I went around try shoes on and laughing at how ugly/platform-ey/obscenely expensive they were). There the cardigans had been all messed up by thoughtless shoppers. They were unfolded and tossed about in little coloured lumps. So I started buttoning and folding them.

After I folded a few I spotted a black round necked cardigan that I liked (since mine was falling apart), but to my disappointment I saw that it was only size M left, so I went back to my folding. After I cleared the pile of round and v necked navy cardigans, the plum round necked cardigans, the black v necked cardigans I started on the olive v necked caridgans. However I soon got frustrated because people had piled all the cardigans all over the folded caridgans there. Even after I finished folding a cardigan there was no place to put it. I got annoyed and moved over to the other end of the table and attacked the black lump there.

As I was buttoning up one of the black round necked cardigans I checked the label out of habit...and it was an S! I felt really happy and went back to folding the other cardigans and to by delight there was also an XS there too. After dealing with the pile satisfactorily I went to try on the cardigans and ended up getting the XS.

Moral of the story? It pays to have OCD :D

No comments: