Monday, February 02, 2009

I can't write about the firm anymore

Today they made us sign the confidentiality agreement. Awww. So no more tales of odd clients and work. Instead today a new girl came from RJC, the same age as me. She actually intends to do law, so it makes sense for her to be around - unlike me. Instead all I do is enjoy the mundane secretarial work that gets thrown at me with no want to tackle the more legal mumbo jumbo.

Anyway as some of you know I painted my nails almost a month ago on the 30th Dec and have since then left the quickly deteriorating and chipping polish on my nails because I wasn't bothered to remove them. After a while I became sort of fascinating with the patterns they were making and the rate of chipping on them. For example polish on my left hand chipped more than my right hand initially, did this then mean that I was subconsciously using my left hand to do more things because I am naturally left handed or did I just do a terrible job painting the nails on my life hand? It was like a portable low maintenance Science experiment.

When I started working however the boss started to make noise. Said it was unsightly and ugly. On Wednesday last week he threatened to paint my nails with wall paint if the chipped polish wasn't gone by today. So last night I finally got rid of the lot, using just a cotton bud to remove it. And I took a picture as a memento:


Think I'll do it again nearer to the time when I stop work.

No comments: