Saturday, February 07, 2009

Atomic Dance Explosion Starcraft

I think I'm going to die of embarrassment for real if my phone rings one more time. A few weeks ago I changed it to this insane techo mix of audio clips from Starcraft that Feesh/Victor (no not the one from my level) sent me in 2005. It's called Atomic Dance Explosion Starcraft. The problem with this is that the opening of the song is gunfire... then the terran marine says "we gotta move" followed by more gunfire.

The real kicker however is that the next sound is the audio clip of (I think) terran marines going "AUGHHH!" from dying, followed shortly after by more "AUGHHH!" from more deaths by dunno who (can't be the firebats, they just explode - and the ghosts don't say anything I think), then finally the female terran medic dies going "AUGHHH!!!". Then techo shit kicks in. By this time, everyone within earshot would have started staring at me and thinking about what a strange girl I am to have such a ringtone. Okay fine it is a weird song, and it's even weirder now that it's my ringtone. This is also compounded by the fact that I now employ the services of public transport a lot more, and being stuck in an enclosed crowded carriage with a completely strange ringtone that I don't always hear (in ear earphones from audio technica) is not exactly the most prudent of things.

I even dread it now when my phone rings. I curse when I hear it tatatatatat-ing away. This is very counter-productive. I need a new ringtone.

1 comment:

Melanclock said...

I like that song and I think it is a good ringtone still. Just cut out about 20 seconds of it that you like a little more into the song with a program like Audacity and use that.