Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I took leave today in case you were wondering.

Earlier today I had finally settled on some firm dates for my upcoming travels plans. I would go to Nepal in May to mid June, then end of June to end of July in the USA, then mid Aug+ would be my departure from London for University. Today however (and luckily!) the LSE welcome package finally came and I started reading through it. Contrary to what showed up on the UCAS page, the package given said that the term started only on the 5th of October. Feeling alarmed that this was 1 month after the date given by UCAS, I went online to check and it really was the case. UCAS has the wrong admission date for LSE -____-

Evidence:

Taken from my UCAS Track page

And taken from the LSE term dates page

Such fools! I'm not sure who I'm more upset now at... at UCAS for having the wrong admissions date entered in or myself for just taking their word so easily like that. Sigh. This means I'm back to more limbo as this will also affect my travel plans (what am I going to do with one more month?)

No comments: