Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Silly girl! Months tend to have 5 weeks rather than 4.

Urgh urgh urgh I suddenly feel really stressed out because when it comes to the upcoming spate of travelling I'm going to be doing (hello ozone layer, I am very sorry to contribute to you) I want to have my cake and eat it too: ie I want to be able to work for about a month again in between Nepal and USA because I cann't bear the idea of sitting at home at doing nothing.

The last time that happened I got mildly depressed. A month at home. No homework, no work, no incentive to do anything. I never felt more miserable. Work at least makes me appreciate my free time more and hence enjoy it more. This is reminiscent of the argument that we need *insert bad thing here* in order to enjoy *insert opposite good thing here*. Nyeh.

Anyway it's pretty much confirmed for anyone that is interested here that I'll be leaving for Nepal on the 2nd of May till the 14th of June and be flying off on the 12th of September for the UK for er, good. I don't know when I'm leaving for the USA as of yet.

Also I just realised that I'm very silly. I keep thinking a month has 4 weeks. I just realised I'm actually spending 7 weeks in Nepal as opposed to the original 6 weeks I wanted. Nevermind, this shall be some screwed up and extremelycompressed version of 7 Years in Tibet. Ohohoho.

No comments: