Thursday, July 16, 2009

Air here is dry too and I have ezcema

Hello all,

I've arrived safely in NJ after more than 24 hours of straight traveling starting on 14th July 2009 at 6:40am on United Airlines. Let's just say I'm far from keen to repeat the experience, I've never been so tired from traveling in my life. The friendliness of strangers was a great comfort to me while flying, that and old Arrested Development episodes which cheered me up a great deal.

Last night I saw Harry Potter with my cousin and her friends. I didn't really like the way they changed the angle of the movie from the novel and messed about with the plot, cutting out large chunks of Tom Riddle's childhood. Booooo ):

In other news, I hope my sanity holds out for the length of this trip, for it appears any intellectual stimulation will come from either the internet or my books. This place is as intellectually stimulating as a frat boy party. Oh dear. Pray I don't implode pls. The ignorance of Americans is truly astounding.

No comments: