Wednesday, August 11, 2010

La Boulange

The blood running through my veins is starting to feel prickly again. I feel my heart beating ever the slightest-ly faster-ly, struggling to keep with the rapidfastrate at which my the neurons in my mind are shooting away. The gap created between the speed of my mind and the speed of my lagging body widens and falls upon itself, swallowing itself whole as I struggle to make sense of the multitude of scattered thoughts in my mind - of my anchorlessness and of my listlessness. Attempts to calm down and slow down my mind work only for the slightest fraction of a second before returning to its previous state, as I grasp only the overwhelming state of all things.

Today is not a good day for me, and I don't know if I can manage to fully address the sources of these multiple (admittedly) neuroses which exist only in my mind and in the speed on my low pressured beating heart.

No comments: