Sunday, March 04, 2012

Power Rangers

I grew up watching power rangers. My first backpack that I carried on my first day of school when I was 6, was a garish neon blue and pink power rangers backpack. I guess my parents bought it from some local pasar malam (night market). Anyway it was awesome in a way that only a kid could love, cause I also loved power rangers.

So anyway I had a dream last night. I was one of those really odd dreams that I've been getting everyday now (Perhaps because I have a lack of oxygen when I sleep?). Only thing significant however, was that I dreamt that Obama was the blue ranger, and before my eyes he started kicking ass, as monsters swopped down and attacked the people sitting in pews around him. Other bits of the dream were less interesting. I dreamt my parents wanted to relocate to Switzerland and I vehemently protested.

Anyway I'm still sick, and still have trouble breathing.

No comments: