Thursday, January 03, 2013

Dino Stickers


Everytime I went out with Joaquin over the past week and a half (and I'm sure he'll attest to that) I was always on the lookout for stickers. I bought stickers from Tesco in Malaysia, a random show in Holiday Inn in Johor Bahru and the above lovely stickers from Popular in Bras Bersah. Plus one night I spent hours looking at aliexpress.com and trying to order stickers. Needless to say, I think on top of my already existing few hobbies (reading, keeping journals, postcards) I have found a new one, collecting stickers, just like when I was a 6 year old girl - except this time there are no sticker books and I collect them only to give it away.

Joaquin left last night, and I'm left feeling sort of empty now. Figuring out what to do with all the sudden spare and free alone time is somehow more mind-boggling that it ought to really be. On the upside it was nice being at work and organising papers that were lying all around. Felt that I could be in control of something at least. Plus I ended up teaching another class with students that I thought I'd sadly saw the last of the previous week - for some reason their permanent teacher (I'd previously taught them for 5 weeks) didn't turn up again today. We had a good time, as usual, though I had to rush them like hell this week. As a result though, I'm losing my voice again. Looks like my sinusitis from last week hasn't really disappeared.

No comments: