Friday, March 08, 2024

Tired

Even though I had a large cup of very-steeped black tea about an hour ago, I am still feeling very exhausted and tired. For the last week, I have only had one night of uninterrupted sleep. I am tired and my mind is unable to think clearly and my body has a slight ache all over. I am not a happy camper. What I most detest about this feeling is that it inevitably ends up with a wasted day because I am too tired to do or enjoy anything except the bare minimum. And that stinks, because of course I have things to do and better uses of my time than napping or working at a sluggish rate.

Anyway that is my rant. 

I can't recall, but I think this night time wake ups (the girls take turns, or for a double whammy wake me up one time each in a single night) has been going on for at least 2 weeks+ This is in addition to the fact that their behaviour has seriously gone downhill and I find myself discipling them/yelling at them all the time.

I am tired.

No comments: