Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh and mind you: before I have a bunch of quasi-FBI people banging down my door I'd like to state that my political view is totally against corruption. Since almost all goverments are corrupted to some extent; that means I am against such structures (whether wholly against or partially against is a case-by-case thing) in general. That however does not mean I'd be one to lob a bomb at George Bush should he ever come here again (though there is a great temptation: but this is from a person who can't tell her nitrates from her glycerine) or any Singaporean politician. I'm not an extremist anarchist but I stick to my views.

On the lighter side of things as I was walking home today from Jelita with my mum, I saw this piece of wood and ran to kick it, except i forgot that I was wearing open toed shoes. Man, that really hurt!

I'm not coughing anymore but my throat is still a little screwy and I have no
appetite, I hope I don't lose any weight because I really haven't been eating much. Oh well.

I want to eat ice-cream :(

No comments: