Saturday, February 25, 2006

For the past two weeks i've been getting headaches which start almost precisely at 11AM, and it only happens on Tues - Fri.

Today I had a really bad headache during tuition and I only took medicine after tuition ended and my goodness I really suffered so much :S At 3:10 my headache was so bad i'd rate it a 10/10 and I constantly felt like puking. When I got home (I was at the Nat. Library) I just ran up to bed and quickly changed and went to sleep, after waking up arouund 6:30, my headache was still there and now I still have it, but it isn't as bad as before.

I don't know why I keep getting these tension headaches, I'm not stressed - I think, but it's starting to affect my attention in school because I can't think very well with a headache :( Oh well. I just felt like complaining, too bad my headache doesn't go away even after I complain.

No comments: