Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I was in the bookshop buying an eraser today when a girl looking like Lydia walked past me. I turned and called out to her 'Lydia?' and she turned around, and well, obviously she wasn't Lydia. I apologised and left the bookshop when I realised how I didn't feel embarrased at ALL. Usually my cheeks would be burning red hot at such a gaffe but today I didn't feel anything at all. I think it's because being Sec 4 had put me, literally, at the top of the 'Food Chain' in MGS - well that and maybe the fact that I only have a few months left in MGS and being gossiped and pointed at doesn't really matter to me anymore.

Speaking of gossiping, alot of people in my class have been gossiping nowadays, I picked up one of two topics because people were talking so loudly but never joined in. Still, it is very strange to have a bunch of people whispering and staring at someone as they talk. I have a feeling my days of being the gossip's main target are over, thank goodness. It's extremely unpleasant to be gossiped about despite what many people might say about not caring about what gossips say.

I had a bad headache again today :( I keep getting them all the time nowadays, it might be because I sleep later on Mondays (I stay up to watch Grey's Anatomy) but I used to go with less than 20 hours sleep spread over 5 schooldays in the beginning of this year with no problems. RAWR.

I know how to fold 2 origami boxes, a butterfly and a swan now :D

No comments: