Sunday, February 26, 2006

This video is pretty raunchy, but funny too ;) I saw it a few weeks ago but i think it's worth poutting up here. Zhi Wai, you really should go watch the video!

Today I was at Toa Payoh Central with my family and I went with my mum to various pharmacies to try and fill out my brother's prescription for some anti-biotics. We went to all 3 pharmacies and they all didn't carry it :(

Anyway the oddest occurences were at Guardian Pharmacy, the last one my mother and I went to. I was wandering around which the Pharmacist was making some calls (to find where they sold the medicine my mum was looking for - they didn't carry it there) when this middle aged (and may I say UGLY) saleslady stopped me inside the store.

"Xiao Jie (young lady), ni xiang zao she muo (what are you looking for)? Ni yao (do you want) ACNE SCAR CREAM ma?

Strangely enough I didn't feel offended, just extremely amused. I said no and wandered off to some other section of the pharmacy to wait for my mother to be done.

Just as we were about to step out of the pharmacy, I saw an old man, dressed in a sage green sun dress, in high heels and with huge breasts! They looked like doubles Ds at least! It was so weird, and the man looked older than my grandpa (who is already 70). He had a very short hair cut, but it was in a distinctly feminine style. It was so odd, words fail me. I stopped walked and turned back to look at him, to make sure I wasn't hallucinating with my headache.

WEIRD!

No comments: