Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hey hey hey, it's Thinking Day! :D

Today I went to look for lao shi during recess because she wanted me to meet her everyday to practice by Chinese in prep for the O levels and I called the extention number but the teacher on the other end said she was in a meeting.

After school I had a bad headache and guides, so I couldn't see her, but out of courtesy I went to look for her at the staffroom and I dialed the same number, when the teacher on the other end sounded different and CONFUSED and said she was coming out, my heart sank.

I had called the wrong teacher! I don't know why I keep thinking my Sec 4 lao shi is Mdm Ng KH (which is my sec 1 lao shi and the same teacher I called) instead of Mdm BH Tan :(

Anyway I decided to stick around and explain my mistake because running away was just disrespectful so I explained my predicament to huang lao shi in mandarin (lol) and she helped me check, but zeng lao shi wasn't there.

It was quite funny in retrospective but I was mortified by my mistake, hahaha.

Like I said, Sec 4 brings along thick skin :p

No comments: