Monday, October 16, 2006

Okay so like, when my mum came back home, I told her about the missing note book, so she said she'd drive me to school so I could go look for it in the canteen since all the people I called said they didn't have it with them.

My mum drove to the canteen and I got off and went to look around the tables where we were sitting, then I went to look at the bread shelves where Hock Seng usually keeps all the lost and found stuff - nothing. So I started to walk back to the car. My mum had the car headlights switched on and the car was facing Hock Sengs' Bus, and as I was walking back to the car, out came Hock Seng! I guess the lights woke him up or something. I was totally surprised!

Anyway he called out to me "Xiao Mei Mei, ni zai zhao she mo?*" so I had to reply back in my half-assed mandarin that I was looking for my bio notebook and he brought me to the bread shelves and stooped down and retrieved my notebook from the inner regions of the sliding steel drawers, and to my surprise he brought out this familiar looking dingy dead pig pouch. "Zhe ge ye shi ni de ma?**"

It was Choy Yoke's brand new creative MP3 player in the old pouch! Gosh. So anyway I took both from him and he was like "Kan! Ni men mei chi luan fang dong xi, yi hou yao xiao xing!**" and then he patted my head O.O

So now while I feel bad for the way I've been treating him, since I am really paranoid of germs and I always have this feeling he's filled with them (and all the science labs and toilets too), I feel this urge to go wash my hair again. Yup, I always knew he was a good guy, just a little weird and unhygenic :/ Still, thanks Uncle Hock Seng! (Like he'd ever read this)

*Little girl, what are you looking for?
**Is this also yours?
*** Look! You girls left all your things lying around, next time be more careful!

No comments: