Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So yup, the Bio prac was today. All went quite well I guess, I had enough time to finish everything with time to spare. Only hitch is the Bendict's section, which due to a technicality might or might not be correct :/

Anyway the examiner I had looked so hot! Funny part is, I've sort of seen him before, in my dream! He was called 'Sheril's brother' (he's malay) there :/

Hehehe he was nice to me! When I didn't put the papers into his arms neatly and they sort of fell, I went "Sorry!" and tried to pick them up, then he went "It's okay" in this nice tone of voice comapared to the harsh tone and sarcasm he was using towards some other students. Plus I caught him looking at me! HAHAHAHA. But then again he might have been staring my huge, pimple-d foreheard because I used a hairband to sweep all my hair back because it was hot in the lab. He's not married too! He had no ring on his fingers, I kind of checked them as he walked by :/ Oh well. I doubt I'll ever see him again!

No comments: