Monday, October 16, 2006

Today I went to school to study bio! In the morning, Yihui and learnt that there was no one raising the flag, so we ran all the way to the flag poles to raise the flags! I guess the reason we were so eager to do it was because it would be the last time we'd ever raise the flags again - probably for the rest of our lives! Gosh. That seems pretty significant, come to think of it :/

I guess now being Sec 4 and about to leave MGS, this time period is filled full of lasts for many of us, last time singing the national anthem as an MGS girl, last time setting up campfire, last time sitting for any science practical (maybe?). Yet with all these lasts and all the wonderful memories we've had in MGS, the future with all it's firsts beckoning to us looks of so comforting and exciting.

This might or might not be the last post I do before I stop using the internet, might blog something tomorrow on Bio prac.

Anyway yup, here's a list of all my papers (pray for us all!):
17th Oct - Bio Prac
2nd Nov - Lit 1
6th Nov - Math 1, SS
8th Nov - English
9th Nov - Bio, Geog 2
10th Nov - Math 2
13th Nov - Lit 2
15th Nov - Geog 1
17th Nov - History

And oh gosh! I just realised as I took out my diary that my Biology notebook, with all my bio notes is missing! I don't feel very panicky because I already know most of my bio stuff, but still! Gosh :/ I left it in school. I hope someone picked it up for me!

P.S. Shabana is very sick, pray for her to get better in time for tomorrow's Biology practical!

No comments: