Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Today was my first day of work!

Argh I really really really HATE the bloody binding machine. It's so cumbersome and hard to use. I swear, it's like the devil's incarnate.

Today my grandma sent me to work because it was raining in the morning so I ended up there 1 hour early, so I hid in the stairwell for 30 mins, half eating my breakfast, half trying to learn stuff from my guide book.

For lunch my uncle brought me to lao par sat and we had tim sum for dinner. Then after work I went with him to Vivo City to get the watch he gave me for Christmas fixed (wasn't working properly). There, we met up with my aunt and cousin. He is such a terror! In one of his bouts of terrorism, he managed to excise about a o.5cm x 0.7cm patch of skin from my left index finger. Wa lao so painful!

No comments: