Friday, May 15, 2009

I am never eating chicken momos again

Even typing the title made me feel sick. Yesterday Gloria brought me to this really dodgy momo place. I thought that since she and her husband ate there, it must be fine right?

Yesterday while teaching Renuka at the girls home I started to feel a bit weird. My stomach seemed to be really bloated and hurt. I started burping a lot, more than usual. My head felt funny and I felt like I had a fever. I ended up leaving for my place early, unable to teach the younger ones.

Flash forward to today, and entire day spent in bed after a night of bad sleep. I woke up, vomited out everything. Now I still feel like vomiting, but there's nothing in my stomach. I just had 2 cups of milo and a banana today. My head is starting to hurt again and I know I'm going to feel really cold soon, and my head is going to feel like it's on fire. I'm coughing too, because of asthma. I spent the entire day lying in bed half awake half sleeping. Oh, I still keep having to use the bathroom, passing out lots and lots of water. I'm going to suffer from dehydration soon but drinking water makes me want to puke.

I want to go home. Nothing makes you more miserable and miss home than a sickness.My parents want me home too, but Silkair flies only on Saturday, Monday and Wesnesday, and I think I'm too late to get the Saturday flight back.

No comments: