Wednesday, January 06, 2010

My elbow joints ache

Today I went cycling with my Dad in East Coast Park. I hadn't cycled for a while and so started off really shakily. After a while, it got better and I felt more confident. We cycled all the way to Changi Airport and watched some planes set off while resting. Watching the planes made me feel a little funny inside. Oh well.

On the way back, as I was cycling under some trees. Something landed on my leg. I looked down and saw some long brown thing and thought it was a worm. My first instinct was to brush it off, which I did, and in doing so fell over, bike and all, on the road. Initially I thought I busted my left ankle since it was really stiff. I also got some scratches on my ankle. I managed to get up and cycle back to the rental store though. It felt a little stiff afterwards, but otherwise it seems to be fine.

Then we went to Katong to eat Peranakan food. Yummy chicken buah keluah, sambal sotong and sambal long beans. There was also ngoh hiang, but I don't really like ngoh hiang in general. Then it was a fairly long (by Singapore standards) car ride home.

I fly off in 8 hours. Oh dear.

No comments: