Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The breakup 24 pound Teddy Bear I bought for myself from Hamley's is called Bundaberg

I just woke up from a dream where I dreamt of the friends that I missed back in Singapore. It was like in two parts, first was a random Hadi and Cheam with some others I don't remember going on some sort of journey and I was with them. The other part was with Yihang, Steph, Arjun, Daryl and Kaijun, the usual Ink people (with me repeatedly asking where was Jia in the dream) settling down for dinner and drinks to celebrate my 20th Birthday.

I remember being really happy in the dream, being able to see everyone again. But somehow I'm still happy now having woken up because it felt so real - that it really was just nice to see everyone again even if just in a dream.

I think if I stayed in bed longer I would have dreamed of more people.

Perhaps it was the gathering, a meetup for Gareth and Cheang Jin, that I went too last night that triggered it off.

No comments: