Sunday, February 07, 2010

Set Yourself on Fire

Today I went to Waitrose. There I spotted the 6 pack house brand Salt and Vinegar crisps that I used to love eating in Singapore. You could only get them in Cold Storage Jelita in Singapore.

I remember when I first started dating Patrick, I used to talk about how much I loved them. I think it was the week of his birthday when I bought some apple chips for him because he mentioned once how he went to a friend's house, ate them and loved them.

On one of the first few times we went out, I bumped into him outside NTUC just as I was getting ready to meet him for out date. He sheepishly told me that he was looking for Waitrose Salt and Vinegar crisps, but could only find Lays in NTUC, and then he handed me the plastic bag. This was some 3 years ago, yet the memory of it still makes me smile.

No comments: