Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am so creepy

Bored, I decided to google the asiatic nickname used by an SC2 web commentator and found his blog. It is interesting in a strange voyeuristic manner as he talks in snippets, one paragraph things about stuff like his microwave breaking down to him moving house (and a video of his new house). It is a manner that is distinctly different from how I usually attempt to write here, but yet still captivating.

In other news, last night I watched Hadi's play, Unlike Other People. I must state that of the entire play, the only characters I did not want to strangle to death was Sam (Hadi's role) and Carol. I admit to feeling mostly irritated during the play. I also ran into Asyikin and her friend there. Earlier in the day, I met my uncle for lunch and went to cut my hair, and other little errands. It was a long, tiring day yesterday and I got back at 11:45pm.

Today I went out with Hadi and Cheam for brunch at Wild Honey, then Cedele. Wild Honey is an extremely indulgent place, ohhh the prices! But goodness does the appearance of the food whet the appetite. We wanted to go to TWG, but it was for some odd reason, steaming hot and stifling inside. We left before we even sat down.

-----

I'll miss those two when I go back to London.

No comments: