Thursday, September 02, 2010

Pictures for the words I am lazy to say

An update, in pictures because they are far easier than words.

Last Friday I left M/s A, leaving hand drawn cards for the entire team. Close ups are of those I am more proud of:-











Yesterday I went to the Mooncake Fair at Takashimaya with my Mama and she bought me this lovely mooncake - Almond Beancurd and Longan in Snowskin. It's not really a mooncake, but Almond beancurd wraped in Snowskin. Lovely though!



And today I was out with Daryl at Bras Bersah. We wandered into an art store and I fell in love with this awesome magazine which you cut out pages and have models of real-life Japanese streets/neighbourhoods. I am currently praying I have a nice ledge next to my window in London.


On another note, the Hock Lam beef noodles that used to be on Purvis Street has disappeared >:( I am very upset. Instead, we ate at Yet Con, which while good, was not quite the same.

No comments: