Thursday, November 25, 2010

H-h-headache

Today, thanks to an EXTREMELY AWKWARD DINNER with my parents friends from church, I had to eat duck after not eating it for 9 years of my life (ok fine I ate some foie gras in the past few years because I went to really posh places and paid a bomb for a smidgen of the stuff as some side dish, but that doesn't count!). I was eating the crispy duck and pretending it was some really weird chicken, as my stomach convulsed in pain from gastric caused by eating late, and fine the duck was actually pretty good.

I had a duck when I was 11. My family ate it in front of me when they got tired of feeding it. I stopped eating duck since then. Before that I loved duck porridge.

AR*BC&$&@)($M)cX$*()N@

Also, this is the first week since Week 3 that I've gone for all my classes and all my lectures.

I watched Harry Potter last night with Christoph. Awesomezzzz, because it was a Harry Potter movie. Not awesomezzzz because I disliked the cinematography and felt the editing wasn't good enough and some scenes were unnecessary, like the shot of the tent after either a very skeptical Ron or Harry asks Hermoine where the tent is (it's in her bag, something the camera decides to zoom on). I also began fantasising what Harry Potter would be like if they unleashed all the cult directors on them. Stanley Kubrick's Harry Potter (let's forget that he's dead), Quentin Tarantino - Harry Potter and THE HALLOWS OF DEATH, Woody Allen: Harry Potter the neurotic wizard who has a 'why me?' complex. Baz Luhramm's Hogwarts. I don't know I can't think any more rubbish. I have a headache.

No comments: