Friday, April 13, 2012

9 Days

It is precisely 9 Days left till my Dissertation and Assessed Essay is due. I am calm yet stressed out at the same time. If it wasn't for my medicine I'd probably just be stressed out though. Not sure which is worse.

As I walked back from the library today (at 11pm I am proud to add!) I couldn't believe that I had watched Eugene Onegin just a week ago. It seems like ages had passed. And I suppose in a way it did. There was the Easter weekend that I wrote about previously, with all those jolly events jam-packed in. Then there was the week from Tuesday to today, which I suppose was largely studying. Yet even so it was quite different. Namely that I was going through a whirlwind of ups and downs cause of A Certain Incognisant Person who did silly things to me, leaving me all sad and dejected at the end. It really wasn't all his fault too I suppose, largely cause I do miss the feeling of having someone intimate to spoil and hang about with, doing nothing in particular. And I suppose I did do that when he was around. BUT THEN AGAIN, there were other things for which I was blameless too. Blargh.

I'm feel quite tired cause of the long time I spent in the library today. Also cause I got about 4 hours of sleep the previous night (more like morning cause I slept at 5am). I was sad and ended up reading horror manga that Chang Hong recommended. Then I got scared and had to finish it, and then had to read someone else cause I felt too goosebumpy. All rather silly.

I'm really, really scared for the future.

1 comment:

Terence said...

Have faith, everything will be fine.