Sunday, April 15, 2012

Here Comes the Sun


For some strange reason although it's sunny on and off her in London (I loved sitting in the sunny pew at church today!), it's still chilly. It makes me dream of the lovely weather in Majorca, especially since I FINALLY sent an email to Magali with my photos of her, after weeks of procrastination.

Am currently sitting in Starbucks with Cielo, attempting to work on my dissertation and getting oh-so-distracted. I hate it when I have trouble expressing myself, and I do it best with the written word too (I think). Can't imagine having to give an oral report on it. Thank goodness we don't have to.

I keep seeing people that I know from LSE in Starbucks. Saw Hwa, then Liz, then Iain. I guess it's all LSE students getting hits of caffeine as they do the whole exam studying shindig. Also ran into Aneesh on my way to church today and ended up talking to him at the junction outside Woburn Place, while the lights kept changing colour and people walked around us.

Anyway here's another Majorca picture: of lemons! I like yellow coloured things, for yellow's the colour of happiness (to me at least).

No comments: