Saturday, August 25, 2012

Asbo

Today I went to Portobello Market with Joaquin, Antonio (his brother) and their Dad. Initially it was great, but then the skies went crazy and the rain started to come down at short intervals, raining out the market. My shoes got soaked right through. When I took them out just now, I noted that the water puddle inside was a weird maroon colour. YUCK. Still, I was pleased with the entire trip, namely cause I got to replace the amber ring I lost a few weeks ago at Joaquin's house in Kent. The ring is prettier, but not the same. That and the weaving in and out of shops, with Antonio playing with all the binoculars and Joaquin gravitating to all the camera shops.

On the bus back, I did my first ever outright asbo (anti-social behaviour). I ate a packet of fish and rice (from the market) on bus number 7. I finished by the time the bus got to Edgware Road. I wonder if the smell was sufficiently irritating for everyone else on the bus, but I was really hungry D:

Am currently drawing a long, hot bath to soak in.

No comments: